17 March 2012

"If they can dye the river green today, why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?"

If you know the movie that the quote is from then you probably can guess where we were today.  Yup, in Chicago for my favorite holiday St. Patty's Day!!!  What I a fun day!  Perfect weather and well it's our first outing adventure since we found out "we" is being added to!  It's funny how I think of that now.  I'll make sure he or she knows all the little adventures we went on while they were in utero!  Because what kid doesn't want to hear about fun things they have no way of remembering??  We got to watch the river be dyed green and had a yummy lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, I had a Shirley Temple and H had green beer, what else?  We kinda missed the parade, if you have ever been it's insane and there is A LOT of walking involved.  I wasn't disappointed, I really just want to be there and see the river green.  Mission accomplished.  ♥ g

No comments:

Post a Comment