03 December 2010

is it bedtime yet?

What a long day...all the insanity of staying up waiting to enroll then enrolling half asleep, I go and change my schedule anyway...oh well. I'm not taking french after all, H convinced me that it may be taking on too much, a foreign language online? Eh he is probably right and it had him concerned I'd stress out over it, so done. Instead I'm taking another government class and guitar, ha ha yes guitar. I'll be rocking it two days a week, with of course my Hello Kitty guitar picks, AND getting a grade for it = ) pouvez-vous dire de plus amusant que le français?

Earlier tonight:
H-"you were mean last night"
G-"you're reading my blog again?"
H-*smiles*
G-"then I guess you know I didn't intend to be mean"

Of all the people I thought would read it, he was not one of them. He never read any of the years I wrote in my livejournal...I'm ok with it.  I actually likes that he reads it.  This afternoon something was brought up and that is when I found out he read it, he said he never knew how to get to it before.  (all ya had to do was ask me...I confessed to him that I probably can't tell him things that I can on here, because like I have said before this is my safe place to release it all, but that it was good he was finding out, and that if there was anything he wanted to talk about from the blog to do so.  I know this is healthy for me so perhaps it will be healthy for us too.

We are going to start packing up the pottery barn plates and hopefully get the garage in better order, we HAVE to start getting things to OK before the weather gets bad...oh the lists flying through my head!  I am so tired yet cannot go to sleep because I decided to start washing bedding like an hr ago...the couch is looking cozy right now...

Okay I'm going to print off the "before he leaves for boot camp" list (the one from the Navy) and start our own.

♥ g

1 comment:

  1. that's sweet he reads your blog. :)
    i like the classes you picked out! i agree with H...i think french online would have been a bit too much. and way to go on the guitar class! that was a great idea! you need some fun in your school schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete