16 March 2011

this isn't so bad...

Today is the first full day without H, no calls, no text, no getting to really tell him about my day. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, however I'm not going to count on every day being this easy. I spent the day going through clothes and other items and then called Catholic Charities to come get it all. That is going to be so much nicer than having to haul it all myself! This also kept me quite busy.

My momma made my roommate and me baskets full of goodies, mine is almost all gone. This is not helping me lose all the weight I gained in the months leading up to H leaving. I have a lot of work to do to get it all off. I am going to start swimming again next week at least 3 times a week and then start walking the dogs, they need it as much as I do.

I received H's address already and you know I've written him already. I also learned today that we shouldn't mail them just yet until I get the actual form letter. That's going to be hard but I'll do my best. I would rather him get the letters later than I planned, rather have them sent back. I am taking a picture of myself every day that way he can see me every day that he was gone. Today's picture was a make-up free picture I almost got dolled up for it, however I'm sending him me, today's me and I had a smile and that is all that will matter to him.

♥ g

No comments:

Post a Comment